As the originators of the Engagement Cycle, and as people fully familiar with its potential, we provide advice, support and training to implement the Engagement Cycle.
For example, we:
- Run workshops for different stakeholders on the Cycle to develop a shared vision and understanding of engagement in commissioning – these provide a platform for engagement strategies, plans, self-assessments and development initiatives
- Provide advice and support on how to embed local systems and cultures to embed the Engagement Cycle at a strategic level and in everyday practice
- Deliver training for staff on how to use the engagement cycle, and develop local toolkits and practical support for its everyday use
- Develop and apply locally relevant products, for example insight and data tools, self-assessment and monitoring frameworks, development of metrics and evaluation for impact
- Our sister company, the Centre for Patient Leadership, provides learning and support for Patient Leaders – patients, users and carers who want to work collaboratively to influence change
For more information, see InHealth Associates